Amazon ASIN Suspension Appeal
What is an ASIN Number?
The term ASIN stands for Amazon Standard Identification Number. This 10-digit alphanumeric code is used by Amazon to manage its internal inventory system. This is used as a unique identification code for each product to ensure there is no confusion.
Each product on Amazon has a unique ASIN number. In comparison, books are given an ASIN number that is the same as their ISBN, or International Standard Book Number.
Keep your essential ASINs available on Amazon.
ASIN is used to access catalog data, maintain product inventories, and index catalog pages for searching and browsing on Amazon. Your ASINs have a great impact on your sales. You can suffer significant financial loss, a drop in your best-seller status, and face emotional challenges.
Further research found that the ASIN makes it easier for visitors to find the search results they’re seeking for. The ASIN connects customers to a product, and it can also assist Amazon group related things together so that they can more effectively present alternatives that might potentially be of interest to the client.
Creating a New Product ASIN
If you’re ready to start selling a new product on Amazon, the first step in the process is procuring your ASIN for the item. This step isn’t particularly complicated. Here’s how to get an ASIN number from Amazon. You begin the process by using Amazon’s “Add a Product” tool. This is the first step in creating a product page and setting up your item for sale on the site.
If you’re prepared to start selling a new product on Amazon, the very first step is to obtain the item’s ASIN. This process isn’t too difficult. Here is a guide on obtaining an ASIN number from Amazon.
- You start the process by using Amazon’s “Add a Product” tool. The first step in building a product page and preparing your item for sale on the website is to do this.
- You’ll require the item’s Global Trade Item Number (GTIN) to create a new ASIN.
- Amazon employs the GTIN to compare your goods to items currently in their catalog or to produce their own ASIN.
- If you sell a product in different sizes, colors, or with other distinguishing qualities, each version will require a separate ASIN.
Trust Our Professionals To Take care of the problem-
- Our employees are experienced at handling Amazon’s Seller Performance, Account Health, Seller Support, and other seller account issues. They know exactly what solution you are looking for and can provide you with the best advice.
- Our analysts examine your ASIN to ensure that we have complete knowledge of the issues you are experiencing. Our authors create strong appeals that address all aspects of Amazon’s issues.
- We won’t give up until we have a solution. As your seller solutions provider, we will look into all potential solutions to your problem.
Amazon Appeal Process:
Our International Offices
The Appeal Guru
1 East Erie St
Chicago IL 60611
Phone: (+1) 209-395-2874
915 High Rd
Phone: (+44) 020 8323 2818
Muratpaşa / ANTALYA
Phone: (+90) 530 831 71 00
Phone: (+1) 226-212-6321
Phone: (+44) 020 8323 2818